2021-4-26 SAB Meeting

 

 

 

Public Page

 

 

      
   CIECA 500 Westover Dr  #11617; Sanford,  NC  27330 

Date

Apr 26, 2021

ANTITRUST STATEMENT

As participants in this meeting, we need to be mindful of the constraints of antitrust laws. There shall be no discussions of agreements or concerted actions that may restrain competition. This prohibition includes the exchange of information concerning individual prices, rates, coverages, market practices, claims settlement practices, or any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Each participant is obligated to speak up immediately for the purpose of preventing any discussion falling outside these bounds.

Agenda

Meeting Minutes

  • Welcome

    • Anti-Trust Statement & Approval of previous meeting minutes

  • SAB Meeting Guidelines

    • Jira Reports

      • The only Jira left for Project 2021R1 is to have semi Annual meetings

      • The Jiras for Project 2021R2 is mostly to do with the development of the OpenAPIs.

    • ALL COMMITTEES

      • Review Active Committees

        • Architecture Committee:   Dan Webster /Paulette

          • QA was completed April 8 and Release 2020R1 was approved

          • Release was completed on April 21, 2021

          • CIECAST for Release 2021R1 on April 22, 2021

          • CAPIS

            • Simple Types for JSON

            • Common Aggregates/Domains

            • JSON Style Guide and Architecture Guideline

            • What Version of JSON to use?

        • CIECA Information Privacy Ad-Hoc Committee: Lance Vannalom/Paulette/Stacey/Paul

          • This committee is expected to have its final meeting today.

          • The Committee documentation was approved by the CIECA Board.

        • Education Sub-Committee:  Don Porter/Stacey

          • CIECAST

            • Last week we had our Technical CIECAST for the 2021R1 Release

            • Brady provided contact information for Safelight speakers to present on the topics of repair of glass and calibration; this will be our next CIECAST.

            • CCC and AI have reached out to discuss AI and Tech issues in the Collision Industry.

            • Solara and Audatex have also reached out to discuss AI and Tech issues in the Collision Industry.

            • August, we are working with ICAR and Jeff to discuss the new Training for EV evolution.

            • September we will not have a CIECAST due to CONNEX

            • October will be a Technical CIECAST for the 2021R2 release.

            • November is available for a CIECAST topic

            • December we will not have a CIECAST for the Holiday season

          • CONNEX

            • We have several speakers that have been recommended and we are working on contacting each and finding out topics they would like to discuss and have them in line with our Theme.

            • We have OEM that would like to present, but at this time there are still traveling restrictions. We will work with the Education Committee to determine if we should do a virtual presentation at CONNEX as well.

          • VIDEO

            • The first draft of the video was received; CIECA Staff reviewed and it is being presented to the Committee for feedback.

          • Education is now scheduled for weekly meetings.

        • Emerging Technologies Adhoc Committee: Frank Terlep and Gene Lopez

          • Emerging Technologies were identified and added; the committee expects for this list to continue to grow.

          • Actors for Emerging Technologies are being identified

            • Vehicle is an actor to many new technologies

          • We will determine the Business Use Cases and work flows that CIECA has that will be impacted

        • Recycled Parts & Inventory (RPI) Committee:  Ginny Whelan

          • Committee did hold off on meeting this month due to the participation with the Emerging Technologies Committee.

          • Ginny is going to present the Protocol for EV to Automotive Recyclers that has been approved in Massachusetts and California.

      • Implementation Mode/Inactive Committees:

  • SAB VOTING ITEMS

    • None

  • Other Documents

  • Old & New Business

    • Old Business

      • We still have a few Committees with Vacant Chairs; if anyone has suggestions for these committees, please email Paulette with your recommendation.

    • No New Business

Great Meeting Everyone.

Up Next

  • Antitrust Agreement and Meeting minutes acceptance

  • SAB Meeting Guidelines

    • Jira Reports

    • Review Committees

  • SAB Voting Items

  • Other Documents

  • Old Business

  • New Business

Action items

Decisions

 

Participants

  • Jim Puskas

  • Kim DeVallance Caron

  • Lance Vannalom

  • Brady Bonner

  • Ginny Whelan

  • Phil Martinez

  • Gene Lopez

  • Paulette Reed (Scribe)

  • Stacey Phillips

  • Frank Terlep

  • Chrisa Hickey

  • Mike Hastings

  • Greg Best

  • Paul Barry

 

Participants in the meetings are noted for your information.  If you have questions on the committee’s activities, please contact a recent attendee. https://cieca.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SAB